"Nagsimula na pero wala na 'kong balak na tapusin. 'Di ibig sabihin 'pag 'di tinapos, ako'y hihinto na rin." - SB19

Chapter 30 Take Her To The Moon

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang


Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading.




Chapter 30


“So, wanna go for a walk?” Off asked Gun who enthusiastically got to his feet while slinging his shoulder bag on himself. 


“Let’s go, P’!” Gun said. “The park is near here.”


They’re walking the distance toward the University Park side by side. “So, P’,” Gun started, “do you have Zelle?”


“I do.”


“Then give me your phone number, P’, I’ll send you my food bill now.”


“We’re about to cross, Nong,” Off chuckled. “Why the hurry? Want my phone number that badly?”


“Who says?” Gun glared at him. “Then give it to me after we cross.”


“Okay. Come on.”


Word: 100




Previous | Next


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Update: Welp... Spring Semester Started Last Week!

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading. So here's what's going to happe...

Popular Posts