"Nagsimula na pero wala na 'kong balak na tapusin. 'Di ibig sabihin 'pag 'di tinapos, ako'y hihinto na rin." - SB19

Update: Very Busy!

 Hello, everyone, Eurielle here. It's been a while since I've posted something. I'm currently very busy with my internship and part-time job, as well as my classes. I'm now on my last semester! of college and will be graduating this December. Part of my class is an internship - and I have tasks every week. I didn't have time to create any post at the moment. I want to concentrate on my classes as well since this is my last semester - so some of my moments are dedicated to studying. I hope you'll understand. 


Best,

Eurielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Update: Welp... Spring Semester Started Last Week!

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading. So here's what's going to happe...

Popular Posts