"Nagsimula na pero wala na 'kong balak na tapusin. 'Di ibig sabihin 'pag 'di tinapos, ako'y hihinto na rin." - SB19

Update: Welp... Spring Semester Started Last Week!

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang


Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading.


So here's what's going to happen since I'm starting another semester.

Poems are ongoing every Monday. 

Articles will continue to update. 

Take Her To The Moon chapters - there will be another hiatus. I know :(  I really wanted to finish it, but it's hard to do so when I need to focus on my studies as well. It's my second to last semester, guys! Please understand. To read previous chapters, start here >> THTM

In terms of updates about my life or whatever I'm doing, you can follow my Twitter account: @ejmangpoemstory.

Another note... I'm thinking of starting a Ko-Fi or something similar. I really need income because the federal financial aid that I'm getting was already $0. That's what being a super senior does to you.

Lately, I've been applying to numerous scholarships online, but truthfully, I'm not even sure if I could win one or more. I even applied for our university's scholarships, but again, I'm not sure if I could win them. Thank you all for understanding. If you think I should start a Ko-Fi, comment down below. Hopefully, someone's willing to support my blog site and content. Thanks again!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Update: Welp... Spring Semester Started Last Week!

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading. So here's what's going to happe...

Popular Posts