"Nagsimula na pero wala na 'kong balak na tapusin. 'Di ibig sabihin 'pag 'di tinapos, ako'y hihinto na rin." - SB19

Chapter 55 Take Her To The Moon

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang


Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading.



Chapter 55


Gun attempted to grab Off’s right lower arm, but he chucked it away. Dodged him.


“If you were to cheat on me, why even boost my hopes up? I asked you to date because I love you, okay? You think I only fancy you then get tired of you later on?”


He clenched his fist. He cried harder. “It hurts here.” He gripped his chest; above his heart. “It hurts, Gun. It hurts.”


Gun repeatedly says “I’m sorry” while sitting in front of him. He was crying, too. 


“I think I need to get out of here.”


“No, P’. Explain.”


Word: 100




Previous | Next




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Update: Welp... Spring Semester Started Last Week!

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading. So here's what's going to happe...

Popular Posts