"Nagsimula na pero wala na 'kong balak na tapusin. 'Di ibig sabihin 'pag 'di tinapos, ako'y hihinto na rin." - SB19

Chapter 29 Take Her To The Moon

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang


Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading.



Chapter 29


Gun blushed and smiled shyly. “Of course, P’.”


He signed for the waitress to bring their bill. When she did, Gun snatched it from him.


“Nong, I’ll pay for our food.”


“Nuh-uh. I’ll pay for mine.”


“But I’m the one who invited you out.” He tried to reach for it, but Gun hugged it to himself while avoiding him. 


“But I wanna pay for mine.” He pouted.


“Okay, okay.” Off reached out and Gun gave it to him. “I’ll pay in one go and you can just send me your part of the bill. Deal?”


“Deal.” He said hesitantly, pouting.


Word: 100




Previous | Next


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Update: Welp... Spring Semester Started Last Week!

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading. So here's what's going to happe...

Popular Posts