"Nagsimula na pero wala na 'kong balak na tapusin. 'Di ibig sabihin 'pag 'di tinapos, ako'y hihinto na rin." - SB19

Poem | A Way Away

 By Eurielle


Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading.


I am at a crossroad
The intersection of my young life
My heart tells me to walk in a direction
Opposite from my mind's

There is a fork in front of me
Options I never thought I had
A steady, wide, and colorful path;
A narrow, obstacle-ridden bridge

There are four Cardinal Directions:
North, South, East, and West
But why do the heavy waves of the ocean
Push me against and in-between

I have the stars guiding me
And an old compass, too
In this boat ride of life
I hope I find my own island.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Update: Welp... Spring Semester Started Last Week!

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading. So here's what's going to happe...

Popular Posts