"Nagsimula na pero wala na 'kong balak na tapusin. 'Di ibig sabihin 'pag 'di tinapos, ako'y hihinto na rin." - SB19

Article | Off Jumpol's Birthday Cake? + More

 By Eurielle


Written on January 22, 2022

Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy Reading.


So yesterday, Friday, the 21st, my dad bought a cake. Apparently, my mom asked him to buy a cake for their facility. I guess someone's celebrating their birthday at her work. Well, my dad, a diabetic, bought another cake for us because he felt like it.

He bought it from El Super, a supermarket in the area. There were glazed strawberries and oreo cookies on top. Almonds stuck around the sides. I think the icing was mocha flavored, but I wasn't sure. It tasted like so. Either way, the cake was delicious. There is still some leftover in the fridge. It was interesting how it didn't directly sit atop that gold plate thing; instead, it was on a styrofoam plate. It was my first time seeing it made that way.

El Super Cake

El Super Cake
Either way, I decided it would be Papii Off Jumpol's birthday cake instead. His birthday was on the 20th. I didn't really celebrate his birthday because I was buried in the Public Health Nutrition textbook Chapter 1. Yes, classes are starting on Monday. We're back online, at least for four weeks. Some teachers already posted their syllabus online. I started reading plus taking notes because I wanted to start early - I have a lot of classes (6!) and most of them need reading and comprehension skills. 

But back to Papii. Here's what he looked like:

(c) Pinterest - Kurnia Rahma

Doesn't he look good? But yes, he turned 31 this year. I haven't looked up some OffGun moments these past few months - I've been too busy. However, I'm planning on watching Not Me, their series, once it's complete and I'm free. You can watch Not Me's first episode here:

(c) GMMTV

All episodes are English subbed.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Update: Welp... Spring Semester Started Last Week!

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading. So here's what's going to happe...

Popular Posts