"Nagsimula na pero wala na 'kong balak na tapusin. 'Di ibig sabihin 'pag 'di tinapos, ako'y hihinto na rin." - SB19

Acrostic Poem | Life Is Precious

By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang


Suggested by Koko


Please do not repost or copy to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading.




Looking back
I
Felt that I must go for
Eternity, but then

I contemplated that maybe
Slashing my wrist was not the way, and

Praying helped me when no one could connect with me
Reaching out to someone invisible and beseeching
Every hope and wish and dreams I have
Can come true with the guidance He
Intended for me
Over the course of a lifetime I
Unexpectedly almost ended
So I get up every day, even now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Update: Welp... Spring Semester Started Last Week!

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading. So here's what's going to happe...

Popular Posts