"Nagsimula na pero wala na 'kong balak na tapusin. 'Di ibig sabihin 'pag 'di tinapos, ako'y hihinto na rin." - SB19

Poem | KornIn

By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang


This poem is dedicated to @lazysheep's "Red Thread" (Until We Meet Again).

You can read the translated version of "Red Thread". See the link below:



Or support the author by reading "Red Thread" via the Kindle version:



and watching "Until We Meet Again" on YouTube:



Also, support "Hemp Rope" and its upcoming series called "Between Us".




Please do not repost or copy to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading.





If fate forbade us this young love
Don't forget to meet me halfway the rainbow arc, dear
I'll lie down the fluff of clouds, 
And swing my legs to pass time

Maybe draw your twinkling eyes
With a pair of blinking stars
To guide you to where I am, love
Like the Three Magi to their beloved King

No matter how the people
On the Earth's surface walk their years
One day when our eyes met
I promise I'll know that it's you

So, hang on, dear love, please
Hang on the red strings of destiny
Because I'll love you
Until we meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Update: Welp... Spring Semester Started Last Week!

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading. So here's what's going to happe...

Popular Posts