"Nagsimula na pero wala na 'kong balak na tapusin. 'Di ibig sabihin 'pag 'di tinapos, ako'y hihinto na rin." - SB19

OffGun AU - Take Her To The Moon (DISCONTINUED)

Sadly folks, I will be discontinuing Take Her To The Moon, my OffGun AU. I realized that I'll be very busy with my newfound work to work on it. In addition, I will be entering my last semester at the university next Fall with a 135 minimum hours of internship I need to complete. But not only that, although it is hard to take in, the plot and character development of my story does not panned out the way I wanted them to, and I don't want to serve a half-baked story to every just so I can say I have something to post. 

However, here's a gift to everyone who read the story so far: Take Her To The Moon Google Drive Folder

I've actually written up to chapter 121 of the story, but I don't have time to re-read, edit, and make sense of the plot anymore. 

Best,

Eurielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Update: Welp... Spring Semester Started Last Week!

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading. So here's what's going to happe...

Popular Posts