"Nagsimula na pero wala na 'kong balak na tapusin. 'Di ibig sabihin 'pag 'di tinapos, ako'y hihinto na rin." - SB19

Chapter 27 Take Her To The Moon

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang


Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading.




Chapter 27

“Oh? When?” Off finished his ossobuco and gave a slice of pizza to Gun. 


“Thank you, P’.” He said after swallowing his bite of focaccia. “In October, P’.”


“That’s near. What day?” 


“Fourth, P’. October 4’s my birthday.” Off filed that information somewhere inside his brain. “Why Business, P’?”


Off thought of his dad’s company. “I’m my dad’s heir.”


Gun’s utensils clattered and he apologized hastily. “Heir, P’? You’re second-generation?”


“Third, actually.”


“By the way you look, it seems you don’t want to inherit your family’s business?”


“I’m the second son. Besides, I want to start my own.”


“Which industry?”


Word: 100




Previous | Next


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Update: Welp... Spring Semester Started Last Week!

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading. So here's what's going to happe...

Popular Posts