"Nagsimula na pero wala na 'kong balak na tapusin. 'Di ibig sabihin 'pag 'di tinapos, ako'y hihinto na rin." - SB19

Chapter 19 Take Her To The Moon

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang


Please do not repost or copy to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading.



Chapter 19


“P’! I’m sorry!” Off received a message from Gun at around ten in the morning. “I arrived an hour earlier, so I got drunk? uh, earlier as well? Forgive me?”


Off didn’t know what to reply. He was disappointed. 


Gun continued, “You even brought me home. I’m really sorry, P’!”


Off thought of a reply - one without sounding as disappointed as he was. He also didn’t want to sound as if he condoned what Gun did.


Before he could send one, Gun sent another message. “What about we meet somewhere you choose instead?” 


“Lunch. Today. At Rossi’s near campus.”


“Great!”


Word: 100




Previous | Next


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Update: Welp... Spring Semester Started Last Week!

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading. So here's what's going to happe...

Popular Posts