"Nagsimula na pero wala na 'kong balak na tapusin. 'Di ibig sabihin 'pag 'di tinapos, ako'y hihinto na rin." - SB19

Acrostic Poem | Sacrifices

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang


Suggested by Kaith @httpkb03


Please do not repost or copy to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading.




Share with me
A color of your rainbow after I
Ceased from crying rain.
Receive me wholeheartedly although
I am a broken glass with shattered pieces
Find in me the things that you love and
If possible excuse those that you hate
Care for these broken pieces of me
Especially the soul of my body
Symbolizes all that is me - the missing parts included

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Update: Welp... Spring Semester Started Last Week!

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading. So here's what's going to happe...

Popular Posts