"Nagsimula na pero wala na 'kong balak na tapusin. 'Di ibig sabihin 'pag 'di tinapos, ako'y hihinto na rin." - SB19

Article | Fried Egg Noodles and Egg Rolls

 By Eurielle


Written on December 26, 2021

Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading.


First and foremost, a name change! My real name is so long, it's so hard to type every single time, so I decided to go with the pseudonym "Eurielle." Eurielle is a name close to my heart. It's been with me for years. In my younger years, I studied at a private Catholic academy and one of my teachers was a nun. She told me that my angel is either Angel Gabriel or Angel Uriel, both are archangels. I believe that there are angels by our side, so I always pray to Angel Gabriel, but Angel Uriel's name stuck in my head and I found the name very pretty. I've used the name since then, but with a different spelling. According to Learn Religions, the archangel Uriel is known as the angel of wisdom and his name means "God is my light" or "fire of God." Starting from now on, I will use this name. Please to meet you all.




Now, let's talk about this fried egg noodle. Truthfully, I still want to eat noodles, but unlike the noodle soup from this post, the noodles this time are fried. I used the same egg noodle brand since I still have extra from last time. I put the same sauce - oyster sauce, soy sauce - and herbs - parsley, savory, etc. - and the taste was very similar to the noodle soup. However, I put chili flakes on this one, so it was a little bit hot. In addition, I fried Minh mini egg rolls - 6 of them - and I ate 4 (my sister asked for two). The sauce on the side was a small soy sauce and vinegar; the ratio was about 1:2, respectively. 

It was a sumptuous meal and I really liked it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Update: Welp... Spring Semester Started Last Week!

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading. So here's what's going to happe...

Popular Posts