"Nagsimula na pero wala na 'kong balak na tapusin. 'Di ibig sabihin 'pag 'di tinapos, ako'y hihinto na rin." - SB19

Article | It's Been A Year With June's Journey

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang


Written on December 23, 2021


Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading.


I was only playing for fun and leisure, but I found a competitive team and great groupmates. Last night, I finished the first volume of June's Journey. I never thought I could, but here I am. Although I love searching for objects, what I really enjoyed was putting my Orchid Island together and visiting different countries!

Below, you could see pictures of my Island - and although I might put it in a massive makeover later on I was actually 100% satisfied with its current look. 


My ultimate goal was to collect seasonal items. Right now, the available ones were of those for Winter. I wanted to have all the Winter things which I could use to decorate the Island the next Winter. Thankfully, we could actually store our decorations. 
 

I am still planning for the next set up of my decorations. My plan was to create a metro that would be a permanent fixture on the Island, then I would designate an area for adventures or recreational activities. Then, during different seasons or events, I would like to change different parts of the Island to reflect that particular season/event. For example, In the Winter Season, instead of roads, maybe I could put snows and snow paths and so on. It would be very hard. Really. I needed hundreds of thousands of coins to make that work. I have to do games to win some decorations and other stuff. 


Actually, the game itself has a lot of different games inside. There was the permanent "Look for Objects," the twice-a-week group competition games, and more. 

There were times that I didn't really play in the group competitions, and thankfully my groupmates were understanding. Midterms, Finals, that month wherein all of your classes' papers, projects, and assignments were due --- the only thing I could do was the "Look for Objects" because that one - you could do it yourself or not and it didn't affect others. Although it was a little sad because they have cool rewards for the competitions sometimes. 

June's Journey was (is) a great game. I recommend it for those who want to learn words. Literally. They have two to three words for one object, and good luck if you're not as confused as me afterward. But that made it more fun!

NOTE: Not sponsored. Just wanted to share how fun it was. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Update: Welp... Spring Semester Started Last Week!

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading. So here's what's going to happe...

Popular Posts