"Nagsimula na pero wala na 'kong balak na tapusin. 'Di ibig sabihin 'pag 'di tinapos, ako'y hihinto na rin." - SB19

Chapter 36 Take Her To The Moon

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang


Please do not post or copy to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading.



Chapter 36


With his prolonged silence, Off’s hope began crashing down.


He was halfway saying “Never mind” when Gun said, “P’, I… I think. I think, maybe. Just maybe, I’m okay with it?”


Off blinked once. Twice. Then, thrice before it sank in. “Pardon?”


Gun turned to him and gave him a huge, bright smile. “Yes, P’! I want you to court me! Let’s date! Courting is dating, right?”


Off embraced him, happiness radiating from within his being. “I guess that’s what it means.”


He didn’t kiss Gun. No, he couldn’t. This was their first time going out… but on their next date?


Word: 100




Previous | Next


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Update: Welp... Spring Semester Started Last Week!

 By Eddlynn Jennifer Mangaoang Please do not copy or post to another site. Thank you. Enjoy reading. So here's what's going to happe...

Popular Posts